Ever Forward Fellowship
You have already begun both the personal development and professional work necessary to establish your yourself as an authority in your space.
Your ability to take your value, your reach, and your business has idled.
You recognize the need for external accountability and believe that having the right coaching and mentoring will allow you the opportunity to become a known, liked, and trusted authority in your space.
Welcome to the EF Fellowship
Your next-level Professional Development & Business Coaching experience.
Is This for Me?
We developed this to be the exact tool box we wish we had years ago. We want to help you to be part of a unique profession, but more so to create an impact. We want to develop and mentor a community that will ultimately allow us all to grow together.
- You have done the initial self-work necessary and discovered you have something of value and you want to explore it more so as to effectively share it with others
- Others perhaps have sought you out as a subject matter expert; you have manifested the experience or end-result they want in their own lives
- The impact you have made in others' lives by helping them set, accomplish, and maintain their biggest goals has left you wanting more, you know that this is no longer a fleeting interest but a flame that deserves to be fueled
- You are becoming more established in your business; in-person or online coaching, yoga, health coaching, podcasting, content creation, etc. but are running into obstacles around growth and scaling
- You feel your prices (your value) have stayed stagnant
- You know that if you became more effective in your workflow, develop your systems and processes, and your were able to grow your online presence you know you could empower more people and have a greater reach
Did any of these points have you nodding your head up and down, saying "YES!" out loud even?
Meet Founder and Head Coach - Chase Chewning, MS, ACE CHC
For those of you that may not already be familiar with Chase and his credentials or professional experience...
He proudly served on active duty as an E-6/Staff Sergeant in the United States Army. In fact, Chase was medically retired after six years of service due to injuries that ultimately led him to total reconstructive surgeries of both of his hips.
He had to learn how to walk again. Twice.
After the military, Chase then received his BS in Exercise Science and MS in Health Promotion. He also is a Certified Health Coach through the American Council on Exercise (ACE). Not letting his prior injuries or professional set-backs stop him, he continued on his wellness journey to become a personal trainer, group exercise instructor, and health coach for nearly a decade.
Most recently, he was the Wellness Director for an East Coast concierge medical practice. Leaving the corporate world in late 2017, he launched his own business through the development of a health tracker app, online coaching platform, and successful monetization of the Ever Forward Radio podcast.
Today, EF Coach serves clients like yourself all over the world with a team of other certified coaches and wellness professionals.
What Should I Expect?
Here is our promise to you:
- We will help you deliver even more value and make even more impact on your audience, your every platform, and in your clients’ lives
- Bring awareness to and keep accountability on your work and your personal life - balance does not exist, this is a delicate dance!
- Conduct a thorough analysis of your current business model so as to find key areas for sustainment while bringing to light areas for improvement
- Work with you to help increase your revenue, improve upon current processes to streamline your workload or help create new ones
- Set goals and timelines to help your clarity around what you need to achieve it and when
- Connect you to a community that will have your back and provide even more accountability through personal and professional insight (past and present EF Coach Mentorship members, Coach the Coach L1 and L2, one-on-one clientele and other business coaching clients)
How will the curriculum be delivered?
You know that for your life, your passion, your business to be as successful as possible it takes discipline. It takes continued work, growth, and investment. But it ultimately takes time.
During your Fellowship, you will come together with your peers as a hybrid coaching, group accountability and individual coaching with Founder and Head Coach Chase to cover key principles such as:
- How to make yourself standout in a saturated market
- Fine-tuning your purpose (your WHY) and curating your life’s story so as to share with others to help them know, like, and trust you
- Solidify your business model
- In-depth reviews of your past and current clientele to more effectively attract, sell, and retain your ideal client
- Leverage your strengths and weaknesses
- Determine your value by properly categorizing your offerings in terms of time commitments (yours and your clients) and rates
- Analysis of current outreach and engagement techniques
- And more based upon YOUR individual needs for personal and professional growth
Your exclusive work with Coach Chase will include mapping out your programs, setting strategic launch dates and the steps necessary to support them. Not to mention building the long-term vision of your brand.
Bottom line - you will set your BIGGEST goals and map out the priorities and actions necessary to reach them!
Time to Take Action
You, Coach Chase, the Ever Forward Coach team, and every other participating member of the Ever Forward community will be committing to your success. The next few months are only the start of our working relationship, we look forward to continuing to be in each other's lives - personally and professionally.