Coach the Coach level two
You have either completed Coach the Coach level one, or you have already begun the work necessary to establish yourself as an authority in your space.
Your ability to take your value, your reach, and your business has idled.
You recognize the need for external accountability and know coaching around your personal and professional development will allow you the opportunity to become a known, liked, and trusted authority in your chosen profession.
Welcome to Coach the Coach L2
Your next level Professional Development & Business Coaching experience is here. This program from Ever Forward Coach is a continuation from our L1 service; a combination program from founder and head coach Chase Chewning, MS, ACE CHC and the health technology experts that made our health tracker app and online coaching platform, Nudge.
Is This for Me?
We developed this to be the exact tool box we wish we had years ago. We want to help you to be part of a unique profession, but more so to create an impact. We want to develop and mentor a community that will ultimately allow us all to grow together.
We have found our true potential and ability to bring the most value to our clients through remote coaching. This has allowed us to reach more people, transform more lives, and, here’s the part we all want to hear… it has allowed us to create our ideal work-life balance to show up better, happier, and more ambitious for our clients!
- You have done the initial self-work necessary and discovered you have something of value and you want to explore it more so as to effectively share it with others
- Others perhaps have sought you out as a subject matter expert; you have manifested the experience or end-result they want in their own lives
- The impact you have made in others' lives by helping them set, accomplish, and maintain their biggest goals has left you wanting more, you know that this is no longer a fleeting interest but a flame that deserves to be fueled
- You are becoming more established as an in-person or online trainer, yogi, health coach, competition prep coach, etc. but are running into obstacles around scaling
- The value (price point), programs, and services you deliver have stayed the same for over 90 days
- If you became more effective in your workflow, your systems and processes, for delivering value to your current clientele and were able to grow your online and social media presence you know you could empower more people and have a greater reach (ultimately accomplishing your larger goal as a fitness professional of serving as many people as possible)
Did any of these points have you nodding your head up and down, saying "YES!" out loud even?
We thought so!
What Should I Expect?
We have partnered with Nudge, our technology partners and app developers, to bring you a two-part experience; an online academy that teaches you “How to create a profitable digital coaching model” in unison with one-on-one professional development coaching with Chase.
Working with such leaders in the health technology field as Nudge combined with the brand authority and nearly decade of coaching expertise from Chase are what every health and fitness professional needs in this digital age.
Here is our promise to you:
- We will help you deliver even more value and make even more impact on your clients’ lives
- Bring awareness to and keep accountability on your work-life balance
- Conduct a thorough analysis of your current business model so as to find key areas for sustainment while bringing to light areas for improvement
- Work with you to help increase your revenue, improve upon current processes to streamline your workload or help create new ones
- Set goals and timelines to help your clarity around what you need to achieve it and when
- Connect you with a community that will have your back and provide even more accountability through personal and professional insight (past and present EF Coach mentees and business coaching clients)
How will the curriculum be delivered?
As a L2 member, you will have short-term goals and processes similar to the L1 program but will be committing to working with Coach Chase and on yourself longer term. You know that for your life, your passion, your business to be as successful as possible it takes discipline. It takes continued work, growth, and investment. But it ultimately takes time.
The online academy portion, as in the L1 curriculum, will be your lifetime access resource and main focus for the first 60 days. During this time you will come together for weekly strategy sessions with Coach Chase to cover key principles such as:
- How to make yourself standout in a saturated market
- Fine-tuning your purpose (your WHY) and curating your life’s story so as to share with others to help them know, like, and trust you
- Solidify your business model
- In-depth reviews of your past and current clientele to more effectively attract, sell, and retain your ideal client
- Leverage your strengths and weaknesses
- Determine your value by properly categorizing your offerings in terms of time commitments (yours and your clients) and rates
- Analysis of current outreach and engagement techniques
- And more based upon YOUR individual needs for personal and professional growth
After these first crucial 60 days, you and Coach Chase will determine where you are in your business, its offerings, and your future commitment capabilities.
The, together with Coach Chase, you will map out your programs, set launch dates and the steps necessary to support of them, and strategize the long-term vision of your brand. Bottom line - you will set your BIGGEST goals and map out the priorities and actions necessary to reach them!
Expectations, 16 coaching sessions broken down as follows:
- Days 1-60, Nudge Academy and weeklies with Chase
- Days 61-90, weeklies with Chase
- Days 91-120, bi-weeklies with Chase
- Days 121-180, monthlies with Chase
- Weekly and/or bi-weekly remote work will also be required in between scheduled 1:1 and group sessions (shared Google Docs/Sheets and online communities to maintain accountability and ensure conducive conditions for you success as best as possible)
How much is this investment into myself and my business?
The Nudge course is currently offered at $299 and Chase’s private coaching rate is currently $150/hour for a standalone session.
You, Coach Chase, the Ever Forward Coach team, and every other participating member of the Ever Forward community will be committing to your success. The next six months are only the start of our working relationship, we look forward to continuing to be in each other's lives - personally and professionally.
As a special thank you to our Ever Forward community of aspiring health and fitness professionals, we are offering the Coach the Coach L2 program at only $2299.
We offer a 14-day money back guarantee from the course start. If you feel you are not gaining the skills necessary to grow your value and business we will issue you a full refund of any payments made thus far.