2020 EF Coach Mentorship
I am THRILLED that you have decided. Decided to take the most important step in your journey towards putting a purpose to your passion; the first step.
If you are here, reading this now, this means a few things
have already happened…
If you are here, reading this now, this also means
you resonate with our belief system…
This will be the third-annual program from Ever Forward Coach, a combination of one-on-one coaching and peer accountability from me - Founder and Head Coach, Chase Chewning, MS, ACE CHC.
I am here to help solidify what fulfills you, or rather help you filter out the noise and distractions to provide clarity around your greatest potential.
I have made it my life's purpose to further develop highly motivated individuals such as yourself both personally and professionally.
Together, we will develop a plan around what you need to be successful, what success actually looks and feels like to you, and what you want to happen most in your life while also fostering a community with other like-minded people.
BUT! This only will work if...
You are looking for a more effective way to reach more people, add more value to both yours and their daily lives, and create the impact you want in this world.
You are looking for fulfillment in this world; from your job, your relationships, and yourself.
Is this you? Are you nodding your head up and down or saying “YES!” out loud yet?
What Should I Expect Out of This Program?
Whether you are looking to get that next promotion at work, instill more discipline in your daily life, find ways to more effectively accomplish your most important tasks, launch your podcast or YouTube channel, grow your social media full of people you would want to hang out with in real life, improve your relationships, or even establish and grow your personal brand - these all require the same foundation...
YOU MUST DO THE PERSONAL WORK FIRST!
Before you can improve anything in your life you must first know your baseline.
Living a life EVER FORWARD means being in tune with your inner dialogue, expressing your weaknesses and being able to grow because of them, and willing to do the self-work necessary to bring our true and authentic self to every situation.
How Will the Curriculum be Delivered?
We, as a group, will come together over a regular series of video calls, more frequent in the beginning then tapered down as the curriculum continues to allow a shift from more external to internal accountability, from talking to doing.
In the previous years we have had guest speakers such as Amanda Bucci, Nick Bare, Brian DeCosta, Zach Rocheleau, Geoff Woods, Jason Phillips and so many others! You can expect the same caliber of professionalism and value in 2020.
Together, we will:
- Uncover your current strengths as well as learn how to leverage them into future opportunities
- Become honest about your weaknesses (we all have them) that may not only be doing you a disservice now, but have the potential to threaten your future self and biggest goals
- Define your vision - your WHY - for your life (and therefore everything you create)
- Personal and professional development regardless of your current career
- Work one-on-one with Coach Chase to dive deeper into your current passion for life, or explore current interests to find that underlying potential and bring it to the surface
- Bring heightened awareness into areas of your life you want to reduce, remove, or improve upon (high-performance habits)
- Work through any limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from applying a purpose to your passion
- Strategize about what it is you want to accomplish most in life and the systems and tools you need to build in key environments in your life
- Open up your schedule and your life for others to help you in terms of accountability, networking, insight
- Learn key principles and techniques to boost productivity and efficiency
- And so much more!